Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Amayan Theorem

The Amayan Theorem

This is my explanation on the issue of "is the bible the truth?" (I can make my own theory, right? like, do I have to go through someone? fuck it, whatever, this is MY fucking theory, lol This is me tellin u some SHIT, man!)I had visions of some pretty crazy stuff, like specific things that my brain told me "look, this is what the bible was trying to tell you, but you got the meaning of the story fucked up"

I saw the metaphor for "Adam and Eve" finally discovering they were naked. In my trip, it was 2 5th dimension beings being tricked into getting stuck in the 3rd dimension.

We are literally made of light. We have 3 eyes, not 2, that shits scientifically and medically noted. we HAVE 3 eyes, and u CAN open and see thru that 3rd one.

One of my friends, his skin, looked like what I could descrive like a "burning bush" ...I had read somewhere that Moses took DMT when he spoke to God as the burning bush, and I think it is a race of higher dimensional beings... i was around 3 people, 2 of them were white light beings, and the other was whatever moses saw as the "burning bush"

I realized that I, myself was God, and then everything that Jesus said, made sense... "I am the son of God, and I AM God. and you are ALSO his children." never fucking made sense to me, until I tried DMT. We are all one. if u havent taken it, this wont make any sense, if u taken psychadelics and have been able to break thru time and space, u know EXACTLY wtf i'm talking about lol

I understood that the bible was right and wrong at the same time, cuz i fully understood and saw everything in duality.

The bible is trying to describe what we, in this form, can only describe as a "psychedelic" trip, but THAT is Reality, and what we are in NOW, is the illusion. Science is all theories, literally solids have not been proven, atoms are made of energy, but we cant see energy. so how does alot of "things i cant see" make "things i CAN see?" doesnt add up. The koran had scientific data that has only recently been proven, which is impossible, how can unproven scientific fact be already documented in an ancient book?

All these books are meant for the same purpose, you're supposed to look past the deeper meaning.

The bible is NOT a literal story about All of mankind being doomed to sin because a long time ago, some chick got tricked by a talking snake to eat this fruit, u know, behind God's back, because he's all seeing, just not when that shit happened, and so because some bitch ate fruit, WE'RE ALL full of sin, so we need to give 10% of our money, and metaphorically and symbolically eat the wafers and grape juice, to represent human flesh and blood, cannibalism on the messiah, who is a jewish zombie, and his own dad, and loves everyone, but if u dont know about him, u go to hell, but he loves you, but still... yea, THAT IS NOT wtf the book is trying to tell u.

The bible is describing a psychadelic trip... events in a psychadelic world... a higher dimensional world. i mean, site here and think about it, WHERE DID U THINK HEAVEN AND HELL WERE? ..another dimension, they're no here on earth, or we'd be like "yo, hell is down there by antarctrica and shit, dont sail there, that shit aint no joke" The psychadelic trip is actually reality, and it's meant for you to remember that YOU are God, you are what that book was talking about. but they fucked it up by telling you that you and God are two seperate things.

They tell you the truth, but they twisted it

"seek God." "God is the answer" "God is the way" "God is everything"

smoke DMT, or pound 10+ grams of shrooms, and all this will make sense...

it's talking about an alternate dimension that's here, that's actual reality, and this 3rd dimension is just an illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment