Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The First Time I was Able To Exit Time And Space.

I sat there, holding my breath, and then it started. I felt my head get heavier while my body got lighter at the same time. All of my vision kind of compressed horizonatally, before expanding back to it's original state.

I look down, because this is my first time opening my third eye. I heard things happen fast, I just didn't think it would be almost INSTANT. I look down at the floor. There is no floor. I am floating in space. The only thing I can feel is my ass touching the couch, other than that, I was weightless, floating in actual space.

I can see more things start to swirl and appear, but I am in awe of where I was at. Then I hear what I FIRST thought was an echo, but then later realized, was actually two people talking to me. But there was only one person in front of me. But i could here 2 different voices, not an echo effect.

"Hey/ hey, are/ are, you/you okay/okay?" Not an echo, and not even in time, there were like two different people talking the same words to me, off by a little. So I look up. I see my homeboy, staring back at me, but he is literally beside himself. I am seeing 2 different 3D people. The same person, just in a different location of time and space.

Then he said "We are made of light..." I look around, and what he says, fits exactly what I'm seeing. Though, still in shock, I think outloud, "fuck it, lets do this."

I proceed to feel this feeling of being pulled back, like when you are in a sling shot. I keep going back... and back.. and back... from the 3rd dimension, immediately to space, and then further back.

Finally, I got as back as i possibly can. I an literally at the edge of the universe. "Can you see anything?" My friend asks... ...I didn't answer, because my answer sounded too ridiculous in my head. But I thought to myself, "wtf... i'm staring at the entire universe. It is all in front of me, in a big green ball of energy, a hologram. And I could see it all.... that's it, here is the entire universe, it's THAT simple."

But it COULDNT be that simple, there HAS to be some sort of struggle, right? ...but there wasn't, I was there. ... I WAS THERE...

So suddenly, I feel my body rush towards the universe that was just in front of me, like i got sling shotted into it, finally. I kept trying to figure out exactly what was going on, while this happened, but the only way I had known to think before this, was with my 3D mind. When I did that, since I was zooming through the universe, I was able to grab glimpses of images in this hologram on a universe.

Later on I realized I was seeing some of my past lives. To see the things I saw, I HAD to be there. I was the snake that told Eve to eat the apple, and I saw 2 people, come from higher dimensions, and get stuck in the 3rd, which was the whole "don't eat from the tree of knowledge." If I thought like I do here, in the 3D, one thought a time, one word at a time, I would get glimpses of past lives, if i didn't, I immediately connected back to the universe.

So i kept doing this, because I was trying to figure out what was going on. I kept seeing past lives.

I saw the pyramids when they were being built. But I saw 2 different types of people. Normal 3D people, and other people who were just like me. I saw Annubis (the dog headed god of Egypt) walking around the slaves. The "slaves" were the 3D people. And it got me thinking, "did they draw all these figures on the pyramid walls, because that's what they SAW??? ...because that's what i'm looking at right now, and it fits..."

I left and connected back to the universe. I kept doing this for quite some while, and then the movement of the universe stopped. I looked around, and realized that where I ended up at, was very different from the world I was used to.

I COULD STILL SEE THE 3D WORLD, I could see everyone moving around in the 3rd dimension, but I was seeing other things, that most people will NEVER get to see, but some people FEEL. I could see 2 existences at ONCE. I was seeing the 3D AND the higher dimensions and was able to understand it at once.

I look around more, trying not to think 3D, and let everything I am seeing, sink in. I look around, and I am seeing different realities. Different things of what COULD happen, EXISTED right in front of me. I was seeing multiple dimensions all at once. And i could see myself INSIDE ALL these different dimensions of existence.

Not only could I SEE them all, i WAS in them all. I saw the most fucked up things I have ever done in my life, to the most beautiful thing. I saw all the women I slept with during my life, and saw my children being born and being held in my arms. At first, I didn't understand HOW this was possible, but after being there, for a good 2 minutes solid, I realized... THERE IS NO SPACE here. Yes, in the 3D, there IS space, so you are seperated from things, but NOT HERE. Everything was connected somehow, because there was no space. Everything was literally one. I could see everything in something I can only describe as "energy vision." and I could see it in pure detail. I was literally staring at Atoms and the universe. All the holograms were on top of each other, and FIT, because there was NO space.

I keep looking around, and then realize, that not only is there NO SPACE... there is NO TIME. I was thinking different, my brain was at 100%, and I KNEW it was, because I have never felt it at this capability before.

I realized this, because alllll the alternate realities I was seeing, me fuckiing girls, me holding my kids, me being one with the universe, I was able to UNDERSTAND them all. I had all the emotions of all these realities, and I could FEEL them. IN TIME, you feel ONE thought at a time, say ONE word at a time. There was NO TIME where I was at, so my brain wasn't restricted to this. I thought all the thoughts attached to all the realities I was seeing, not only did i feel them, each individually, EACH was the most intense emotion I could feel.

So I can see everything, I am literally seeing everything. ...I am all seeing.

And because I can SEE everything, i KNOW everything, because EVERYTHING IS IN FRONT OF ME. ....everything that could ever happen, DID happen, WAS going to happen, was right in front of me.

I wish I could just start relaying everything I was seeing, to my friend, but at the time, I got a feeling of "it doesn't matter, look where you are at, pay attention." So i didn't explain what I was seeing, it didn't matter, because i was IN it, i WAS it.. I was the universe. ... So i knew everything..

So there I am, ALL SEEING, AND ALL KNOWING... and it's not going away.

So it starts to sink in.. IF YOU are all seeing, and all knowing... ...does that make you... GOD?

Which was a very hard idea to accept, but everything all the books said God did, I was doing it.

I looked down at my hands, I was no longer physical, I was made of pure yellow light. "In the beginning there was light, the Light was with God, and the light WAS God." I was made of light, in the beginning of
my first 3rd eye vision.

But that was too bold of a statement for me to accept, but I couldn't shake it. COULD I BE GOD?

I mean, here I am, seeing everything, KNOWING everything, i AM everything. I AM the universe.

Then I started to think back, WHAT COULD EXPLAIN WHAT I AM SEEING AND FEELING RIGHT NOW??

And then the bible, which I had left religoin years ago, was the only book with the answers.

HOW COULD I BE GOD?

And then this guy named Jesus Christ came into mind, and not his story, but the THINGS HE SAID.

" I am son of man, I am son of God, therefore I AM GOD."

I know I was a man, I was taught that some "God" made me.. but I never ever thought I was God, EVER... until I opened my third eye. ...so could the book have been talking about ME?

"I am the light, the savior, and YOU ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS."

So i started to think, my children, THEY were from my sperm, my nut sac, THEY ARE ME. I know they are, cuz they came from me.

But can I be God?

and I realized I was not only ONE human in ONE 3D reality. My TRUE SELF, is able to understand ALL the realities all at once. Just like you can DRIVE and DAY DREAM.

Only this wasn't a day dream... i had finally woken up...

...to be continued... .

No comments:

Post a Comment